TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Your ticket entitles you to entry to Weybridge Beer Festival on the date(s) started on the ticket and a Weybridge Beer Festival Glass.
- Tickets are only required for adults over the age of 18.
- Children’s admission is free to Weybridge Beer Festival when accompanied with a paying adult. Please note that all children under 14 years of age of must vacate the beer festival by 9pm.
- Visitors will only be admitted to Weybridge Beer Festival if they are in possession of a valid ticket. All Valid tickets must be produced via a PRINTED TICKET to gain entry. Unfortunately, ticket confirmations on mobile devices cannot be accepted as a valid ticket.
- The organiser has the right to refuse entry.
- Your admission ticket is none refundable. It cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain.
- All drinks at the event will be paid for with TOKENS purchased for CASH upon arrival or during the event. There will be no refunds for any unused Tokens.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
- If you look under 25 please do not be offended when we ask you for proof of age. Please bring proof of ID to show your over 18. It’s against the law for an adult to buy or attempt to buy alcohol on behalf of someone under 18 and for someone under 18 to buy alcohol, attempt to buy alcohol or to be sold alcohol.
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the Event due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
- Weybridge Beer Festival Glass is given subject to availability, one per valid ticket.
- This Event may be referred to as Weybridge Beer Festival; Weybridge Beer Cider and Wine Festival; or any similar derivatives.